To create awareness about entrepreneurship and conduct activities aimed at entrepreneurship development. Facilitate idea generation and impart knowledge in business plan development and implementation to the aspiring entrepreneurs, by way of interaction with those successful and with expertise.
This is achieved by means of
- Periodically organizing workshops, seminars and talks by entrepreneurs and people from diverse backgrounds.
- LJIMS has incorporated unique activities like Archetype-Business model competition, Business idea competition, Development of Case studies by visiting business ventures and CRADLE series of lectures to support and provide platform for the same.
- Facilitating visits to various sectors across the country to enable students to obtain ideas for new business ventures.
- Arranging for part-time assistance, short-term and long-term internships with entrepreneurial ventures.
- With this attempt will be made to give the students a first-hand exposure to the challenges faced by entrepreneurs through real-world projects with startups. This provides for a hands-on learning experience for them. This is an effort to not only add value to the students, but also benefit the startups by providing them the much needed management and technical assistance from the students and faculties of LJIMS.
To provide mentorship for converting Ideas to Business Plans to Startups. Function as a guide for Students/Alumni/Venture Capitalist with creative ideas which can be transformed into successful companies.
- Offering assistance in writing a business plan to prospective entrepreneurs.
- CRADLE [Capability Recognition And Development Lessons for Entrepreneurship], MAX (Marketing Excellence series), FINEX (Financial Excellence series have been introduced where we invite first generation entrepreneurs and key people from business houses to provide platform and network for entrepreneurs.
- Networking with other entrepreneurial clubs like CIIE, Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Government of Gujarat, Gujarat Council for Science and Technology, Industries Commissioner, Gujarat Innovation Society, Gujarat State Innovation Council. Intend to use these platforms to network with entrepreneurs.
- The aim is to gain insights through their experiences and also to explore opportunities for professional interactions for the students.
- Arranging interactions between students, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and others from the corporate world.
- Running a TBI unit to nurture and develop innovative ideas from the LJK community.
- The TBI unit will help in the initial phases of the start-up to provide support for start-ups founded by LJK faculty, students and alumni.
- Support provided includes infrastructure, networking, financial support, mentoring, etc.